counter easy hit

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Book Wings of Stone PDF Free

Wings of Stone PDF
By:Jenna Wolfhart
Published on 2018-01-03 by


Magic is dying. And I'm the only one who can stop it.Human. Weak. Sick. That's what I've been told I am all my life. But when magic hunters attack the castle where I've been kept hidden since birth, I discover my whole world is built on lies.Because the hunters after me. Running for my life, I'm rescued by four dangerously handsome gargoyle shifters. They say they're here to save me...but maybe they only want to save themselves.Because, as it turns out, I'm not merely human. I am a Protector of Magic-if I die, magic will vanish from the world. And my four winged guardians will turn to stone forever.Wings of Stone is the first book in a new reverse harem urban fantasy series full of romance, danger, and magic.

This Book was ranked at 4 by Google Books for keyword Witchblade.

Book ID of Wings of Stone's Books is sVbMswEACAAJ, Book which was written byJenna Wolfharthave ETAG "5vqvop1Fduc"

Book which was published by since 2018-01-03 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781983536403 and ISBN 10 Code is 1983536407

Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is false

Book which have "242 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under Category

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false

Book Preview


Download Wings of Stone PDF Free

Download Wings of Stone Books Free

Download Wings of Stone Free

Download Wings of Stone PDF

Download Wings of Stone Books

No comments:

Post a Comment